First workshop on Exploring the Application of RRI to Innovation Ecosystems EARRI’17
Posted by Francesco Niglia on 12 Jun 2017
We invite empirical and methodological contributions focusing on the adoption of one or more pillars of RRI perspective to contribute to the definition of guidelines for the application of RRI in innovation ecosystems that include citizens and the territory. The adoption of RRI principles can significantly enhance the explanation of dynamic phenomena such as organizational capabilities and routines, strategic behaviour, entrepreneurship, organizational learning, and innovation.
List of topics:
- Original Best Practices of application of one or more of RRI pillars (public engagement, science education, ethics, open access, gender) in an Innovation Ecosystem and its communication to the public via courses or events.
- Methods and examples of research, businesses and organisations (both for-profit and non-profit) creating synergies in new strategies, products, services and concepts that provide answers to ethic and gender issues.
- Contributions on how the RRI approach affects the development and implementation of policies targeting the dynamics of innovation systems are also welcome.
A two-stage selection process will be adopted and will follow a double quality check by the organisers:
- 15th June 2017. A first stage will check a 1-page description about the relevance of the contributors’ talk with the main theme of the workshop
- 15th July 2017. The second stage will ask for a full paper of 7-8 pages by July 15th. The papers will be reviewed by at least two organisers, only papers accepted / with minor corrections will be selected.
For more info visit https://rri-sis.wixsite.com/conference/earri17