The RRI Toolkit: What for? Why should I use it?
Posted by RRI Tools on 04 Apr 2016
Responsible Research and Innovation experts give you the answer:
These interviews were recorded during the RRI Tools External Experts Meeting which was held on 19-20 November 2015 in Brussels.
The interviewees are:
- Birgit Schmidt, Göttingen State and University Library, Germany; FOSTER and OpenAIRE projects
- Jörg Müller, Open University of Catalonia, Spain, GenPORT project
- Bernd Carsten Stahl, De Monfort University, United Kingdom, Responsible Industry project
- Jan Apotheker, University of Groningen, Netherlands, Irresistible project
- John Donovan, European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA)
Leave a comment