Responsible Innovation for Smart Homes & Smart Health | Join the Virtual Summit on June 11-12, 2019
Posted by Norma Schönherr, LIV_IN Project on 13 May 2019
Digitalization, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence hold the potential to create new business opportunities while helping to address the grand challenges Europe is facing today.
The Virtual Summit on Responsible Innovation for Smart Homes and Smart Health explores how this
immense potential can be navigated in a responsible, inclusive and sustainable manner.
Reasons to Join the Virtual Summit
- More than 50 confirmed high-level speakers and successful business leaders
- Six tracks full of inspiration and discussions
- Hundreds of participants from around the world
- Virtual exhibition of successful projects and tools
- Video competition with attractive prizes
- No travel, low environmental impacts
Six tracks full of inspiration and discussions
- Innovating for the Future We Want - Share your vision of responsible innovation and listen to experts that are shaping the future of innovation
- Responsible Innovation for Smart Homes - Experience how can smart home technologies
support our daily lives and discuss how can we better address peoples‘ needs
- Responsible Innovation for Smart Health - Learn how companies leverage smart health tech
for digital inclusion and how to address privacy concerns related to connected health.
- Tools and Methods for Responsible Innovation - Learn about the latest tools and methods from
human-centered design, accessibility, co-creation, open and user innovation experts.
- Launching our Virtual Community Platform - Connect with other experts and participate in joint
actions to find solutions to your most pressing challenges.
- Responsible Innovation Champions - Explore the agenda for more inclusive, sustainable and impactful innovation across Europe and share your story.
Virtual exhibition of successful projects and tools
In the virtual exhibition, we feature initiatives, tools and cases that provide insights and resources for implementing responsible innovation, such as:
- Patient innovation
- Ethical guidelines for technologies
- Value and gender sensitive design
- Self-check of innovation practices
- Design thinking
Get inspired and begin your responsible innovation journey equipped with the latest tools and resources
Who we are
LIVING INNOVATION is the first industry driven initiative on responsible innovation funded by the European Union. It was started by 14 partners from industry, civil society and research and involves major
companies of the ICT and the health care sector.
We co-create the way we will live in 2030 - combining creativity and business acumen, human-centered design and responsibility.
Join the Virtual Summit on Responsible Innovation for Smart Homes and Smart Health and connect with a community of high-level experts – from the convenience of your desk.
Register here and reserve your spot!
You can download from here the Conference Brochure